Music Video Promotion is not usually a line item that gets inserted into the "Making the Music Video" budget... but it should be!
In today's visual world, an artist's music video can actually help that artist gain familiarity with both the music buying public as well as decision makers within the music industry (labels, talent buyers, radio programmers, etc.) The disconnect is that many artists & labels are not aware of the incredible potential that music video has and how to get that exposure.
Did you know…
- In addition to the National music video networks like CMT Music, GAC, The Country Network, and Heartland, there are more than 50 music video outlets that play music videos from independent Country and Americana artists.
- These music video outlets cover almost the entire nation and impact tens of millions of potential households.
- These music video outlets are actively looking for new artists and new videos.
- International video outlets impact millions of viewers in countries like Australia, Brazil, England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Switzerland, Italy, Germany, Norway and Holland.
- Many of the programmers at these video outlets will tell their audience more about an artist and their video. This helps build familiarity and branding for an artist.
- The number of internet sites where Country and Americana music videos can be found is increasing daily.
Visual Image Marketing
- Has promoted over 280 music videos from Independent Country and Americana artists over the past 18 years from artists like Dolly Parton, Kevin Costner, The Grascals, Charley Pride, The Bellamy Brothers, Andy Frasier (from the '60's group Free), American Idol finalist Michael Sarver, The Nickel Slots, Tommy Steele Band, Stephanie Urbina Jones, Hillbilly Vegas, Southern Halo, Tyler Steel, The Soul Circus Cowboys and many others.
- Reports music video airplay numerically by plays, not by Heavy, Medium or Light notations.
- Video promotions usually run 16 weeks.
- Individually promotes each client’s video.
- Loves introducing new artists and their videos to video programmers across the nation and around the world.
- Would love to talk with you about your current or upcoming music video.
Visual Image Marketing is the music video promotion company you want to promote your video.
Want to know more? Click on the tabs at the top of the page for more information.
Country, Nashville, Country Music, Independent Artist, Americana, Music Video, Country Music Video, CMT, ZUUS, The Country Network, GAC, music video show, Heartland, TNN, Singer, Songwriter, Video, New Country, Boot Country, Texas Country, Red Dirt, Line Dance, video promoted, music video promotion, music promotion, video director, new video, Music Channel, TV show, Television, music show, live music, video, independent, showcase, new artist, New Country, Visual Image Marketing, Visual Image, Visual Marketing, Image Marketing, synergistic marketing, team building, Christmas Video, video client, internet music, internet video, Nashville, Tennessee, Memphis, South, Southern Music, hillbilly, TV Series, Artist Page, EPK, Electronic Press Kit, Music Publicity, Artist Publicity, video outlet, video channel, Christmas video, Holiday video, Christmas music video, holiday music video, Christmas music, holiday music, Country Christmas